Model : RPoE-8P-ONU-2U
Input : 12V-48V DC (Port 2-7)
Output : 12V-48V DC @ Uplink port
12V DC from DC Socket
WHAT IT DOES :
The Reverse PoE Injector RPoE-8P-ONU-2U can get power for itself and ONU, from customer Premises and send data to customer premises via same Ethernet cable (Cat.5 or better). The input Voltage of port2 to port7 is 12V to 48V DC, which can serve as 12V 0.5A as an output for an ONU device (powering via DC OUT Socket).Port 1 (Uplink) or Port8 (Uplink) get data from ONU OR AP (Access Point)and send data to next switch etc.Use 2 Pair Cat5 wire for connect Port8 with ONU and Use 4 Pair Cat5 wire for connect Port8 with AP (Access Point).
• Get power and send data to customer premises via Cat5/6 Wire.
• Port1 to port7 can get power and Delivers data up to 100 meters.
• Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
• Plug and Play, no configuration required.
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
· Port1 to port8 *10/100Mbps
· Auto negotiation RJ45 Port.
DC 12V 0.5A from DC Outlet.
· 1* Power LED
· 8* Connection LED Port1 to Port8.
· 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
· 10%-90% RH, None condensing.
120 x 60 x 30 mm (4.72 x 2.36 x 1.18 in.